I need a fabric bucket/basket.
I've been FLYing in my garden, front and back. What that means is 10m a day weeding. Some days front, some days back. And weeding only until I'm on top of it and then I can branch out. ... it could happen :D lol ok ok it WILL happen.
Point is that I use plastic grocery bags to hold the weeds. Then toss the weeds in the green waste and the bag into the recycle bag thing.
Problem is that since I'm being so good about using fabric bags for shopping or... the best tip ever... not using a bag at all from the store and then, because of course I've left the bags in the car, emptying the shopping cart directly into the bags that are in the car for easy transport into the house. Oh... the problem... that's right... we don't have nearly the bags we used to and I'd like to find a way to do away with the use of the plastic bags all together.
So I've see fabric buckets and now I need to make one.
Here are the links that I just found via google.
Pippijoe is the one I'm sure I was thinking of in my minds eye. Fabric Basket
Instructibles has one that is collapsible and has a handle. Collapsible Bucket
Ric-Rac has a smaller version Back with Buckets
Oh I just love the shape of this one pictured here at Remodelista.
It is from Lotta Jansdotter OMG! I am just drooling over her stuff.
Smaller bucket out of recycled denim.
Bagsket tutorial. from foofangle
I guess I need to finish cleaning up my sewing area so I can actually sew. ... hummmm blog, read, workout, clean to sew.... tough choices. Who knows what I'll chose.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment